how are you all?
After reading so many positive reviews of Lotus herbal lipstick in the shade Red Rover, i went to the beautyshop day before yesterday to purchase it .
But I didn't get it anywhere, don't know why..
Seems like it's selling like a hot cake :-/
But I checked out other brands too and finally got a perfect red lipstick for my medium complexion, fhew !
and it is >>>>>>>>>>
hold your breathe :P
MAYBELLINE colorsensational lipstick in the shade FATAL RED (#530) !!!!!
And here comes some of it's pictures >>>
On the other hand my 2nd best alternative is this avon perfect wear lipstick in the shade forever burgundy (P204)
But it has a bit of brownish undertone so i wanted a vibrant red lipstick which would have a bit of orange or maroonish undertone and not brown undertone.Moreover Avon products are not available in the shops which is the biggest turnoff !
Here's a comparative photo of the avon lipstick and maybelline lipstick >>
And finally here's a photo of my lips where I have applied the maybelline lipstick >>
Now coming to the pros and cons of Maybelline colorsensational fatal red lipstick ;
here are some of them mentioned below >>
1. The color is very rich and well pigmented. Just one swipe in enough!
2. It has vanilla kinda smell which i loved like anything
3. The color stays for a reasonable time of 2 - 3 hours
4. Its easily available in the market
5. Decently priced. It costs just Rs.299, hence pocket friendly !
6. The packaging is very sturdy and smart
7. Variety of shades are available
1. This particular shade might not suit everyone.
2. I felt it a bit drying after an hour since my lips are very dry. So its preferable to use a lipbalm before applying the lipstick
MY OVERALL VERDICT:
In my opinion it's one of the best and most popular drugstore brand in the market.
That's it from my side
Take care everyone