Friday, July 27, 2012

Lord's Arnica Shampoo ~ A shampoo that saved my hair !

Hey everyone

This is a much requested post.Everyone wants to get the perfect shampoo which can make the hair look 
healthy , natural and should also be less harmful to the hair

The name ARNICA  is very much familiar to us.Yes thats right, it's a homeopathy medicine which you get  in almost every first aid box.

Now this arnica shampoo is basically a homeopathy shampoo which is a miraculous product because it literally suits every kind of hair ( It did suit my mom's oily hair and at the same time my dry hair)

I have a very frizzy hair with an itchy scalp.My hair is even dry so it becomes really unmanagable to keep my hair open.

So few days back i went to the homeopathy doctor for regular check up and there they suggested this shampoo which i can use almost everyday because it is a very good cleanser.

It is a detergent based shampoo.priced at Rs.195 for 500ml and shelf life is ~ 5 years from the date of manufacture. It has a flip cap which is tight enough, hence you dont have to worry about leakage. 

Here are some of it's pictures ~


Whats the company says ~

Arnica Shampoo+conditioner - The only one of it's kind most effective shampoo with genuine and real extracts of arnica root, and china. The age-old faith & experience of herbal extracts, in a well- proven and balanced formula is poured drop-by-drop in Lord's Arnica Shampoo.

It's scientifically PH CONTROLLED FORMULA maintains Nature's beauty balance, cleanses and conditions your hair unbelievably soft, silky shining and glossy.

Direction to use ~
Wet hair, apply shampoo, lather, rinse and repeat the process.

It also contains conditioner in it so seperately you may not need to use conditioner 

Quick tip~
If you have excessive dry hair ike mine, you can also follow it by using your favourite conditioner.(I use my loreal hair conditioner)


The consistency is on the runny side and the shampoo is light green in
color

Moreover, the smell of it lingers for quite sometime and as it says, it thoroughly cleanses my hair as well as scalp.

But the main drawback that I find is it's availability. You can only get this is homeopathy stores/ chemists who keep homeopathy medicines. 
And also I hate the packaging.It reminds me of those herby shampoo bottles :-P

But other than these , I love it like anything

So if you all are interested in getting this, you can take a note of the following details ~

LORD'S HOMEOPATHIC LABORATORY(P)LTD.
C-106/5, NARAINA INDUSTRIAL AREA.
PHASE-I, NEW DELHI- 110028
CUSTOMER CARE # 011-25790220

(I got mine from a homeopathy shop near lake market, kolkata)

So I hope you all liked this review and don't forget to share your views by commenting below 

Take care, stay healthy and happy with a big smile on face =)

with love,

 Bidisha






14 comments:

  1. I think I will try this one..even my hair is like yours..

    ReplyDelete
  2. does it help with flyaways? my hair isnt frizzy much .

    ReplyDelete
  3. this goes in my list... my hair is always frizzy :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. does it help in controlling hairfall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didnt have any hairfall whie shampooing my hair, at all :)

      Delete
  5. sounds like a good shampoo....will try it if I come across this product :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the information. Hope it would be a great product for hair and gonna try this.

    Get simple beauty tips @ http://beautytips-home.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm great product, now I also want to try arnica shampoos...

    ReplyDelete

  8. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept.
    Ground Lighting Poles

    ReplyDelete
  9. What Loreal conditioner do you use doll?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a great product. I am so gonna give up those harmful shampoo and stick to herbals now.

    Hina xx
    beautywidbrainz.com

    ReplyDelete