Saturday, June 23, 2012

Rocker Chic Eyes~ eyemakeup : VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hey everyone

I am back with another makeup tutorial.It is basically a black smokey eyemakeup which I named the ROCKER CHIC eyes :)

This video is in collaboration with one of my super talented Youtube friend ,Mandy of the GlamXpress

I just did the eyemakeup because I am having allergies on my lips and I'm under strict medication and just using Vaselline on my lips these days and nothing else.So I couldn't do the full face makeup =(

But Mandy did the full face Gothic makeup which you must check out

So take a look at the final look of my eyemakeup >>



Here's the video tutorial of my eyemakeup >>>




And to get this look, the products that I used are given below>>>


1.the colorworkshop eye primer

2.avon simply pretty back kajal 

3.matte black eyeshadow from the colorworkshop mini eyeshadow palette (On my lids)

4.chocolate brown eyeshadow from the Revlon custom eyes palette(On my crease)

5.nyx single eyeshadow in "highlight"(On my brow bone as highlighter)

6.lakme glide on pencil

7.lime green eyeshadow from qianyu eyeshadow palette (korean brand)

8.colorbar waterproof black liquid eyeliner

9.maybelline colossal waterproof mascara

So I hope you all liked this tutorial.
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel and yes, feel free to share your views by commenting !

with love,

Bidisha <3

7 comments:

  1. Mind blowing girl!!Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice eye make up and video dear :) am following you now..

    do check out my blog and follow with gfc if you like it :)
    take care

    The_10_Acne_Commandments

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah..ive alwys loved ur eyemakeup n this is just as good!..ure truly gifted..n i love ur high cheekbones lol..following u <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your eyelook dear.. i am following you too.. take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! U look gorgeous..Thanx for tutorial!!!
    Ruhie
    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii
    Thanks, this really really helps…There are many benefits to using it I suggest Everybody Try WOW Beauty Products Online.
    Thanks Again!!!

    ReplyDelete