Sunday, June 10, 2012

Everyday makeup : Reverse smokey eyes (VIDEO TUTORIAL)

Hey everyone

I am back after quite a long time, I know

It was so hot last few days and I was also busy for sometime.

Now that I am free, I am completing my pending tasks :-/

Okay so I got a request to do an everyday makeup tutorial by one of my beautiful facebook friend Sakshi

She requested me for a look which she could carry off well everyday ,yet it should stand out among everyone

She wanted neither too bright nor too dull look.So I came up with this sexy reverse smokey eye look

Though in pictures its not as prominent as I expected it to be but in reality, trust me it really looks amazing

I used the color workshop primer here so that the eyeshadows stand out well;
 used lakme silk route eyeshadow quad, vov single matte black eyeshadow in this look;
lotus black waterproof mascara,avon mineral powder, mac blush,avon almond & milk lipbalm,
colorbar lipstick in creme cup and avon everlasting kajal.

So here is the final look >>>





If you are interested in knowing how I did this look, check out my tutorial video :)


Hope you all liked it ladies.Do share your views. And don't forget to subscribe to my channel .

Catch you all again very soon.

with love,

Bidisha :)

17 comments:

  1. superb look bidzi.... you looking gorgeous as usual :) btw your skin is glowing!!!! whats the secret ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. secret is~~~ i am not doing any makeup for last 1 month...just using freeman's pee off mask weekly and facewash dis summer..and whn i go out just compact n kajal :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Bidisha, lovely eye makeup......and ur eyes are really pretty.
    http://celebratingfeminity.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pee off mask!!! sounds gud lol.. btw.. nice look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a lovely look :D Pee off mask had me in splits :P
    You 've got an amazing blog here gurl, following you :)
    Happy Blogging :)
    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOved itttt! Thanks alot angel!
    I would keep requesting you new looks for such wonderful outcomes :D
    LOts of love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful makeup! Love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, I should really give that tutorial a chance, looks so great! *.* Thank you for sharing, gorgeous! :*
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I watched this lesson make-up! this is great! Thanks for your sweet comments! Please kindly follow me on Bloglovin' & Google Friend Connect if you like my blog. Leave a message here to inform me that and I'll do the same back shortly:)
    xx
    Diana
    http://double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great make up honey, you have an amazing style!!!

    have a nice day

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. ur new fan smita :) love u....sweets

    ReplyDelete