Tuesday, May 1, 2012

elle 18 color pops ! ~pictures+review

Hello everyone

This is going to be a tiny mini yet informative post

If you are searching for cheap but good quality lipsticks, then this is what you need~ELLE18 color pops !

They have got cute packaging with fun ,frolic, funky colors to choose from

these lipsticks are a must have for college goers especially because these are priced at Rs.100 each

Moreover they decently moisturize the lips as they contain cocoa butter plus has beautiful smell :)

So here are the 2 shades I picked up. One is "HOT PINK" which is a perfect fuchsia pink(no shimmer)

And the other one is "ROSY BLUSH" which is also a perfect coral shade(again,with no shimmer)

Here are the pictures of them.(Will swatch them later and update in this post)

L-R ~ HOT PINK & ROSY BLUSH




ROSY BLUSH on my lips :)

HOT PINK on my lips :)

I hope you all liked the shades :)

Do share your vies about these pocket friendly beauties ;)

with love,

Bidisha.

14 comments:

  1. Im in love with Rosy Blush
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both the shades looks great..bidi!
    But i wanted to see the shades on u! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosy Blush is such a gorgeous shade! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked rosy blush a lot! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shades Bidisha, I have two of these and I am really disappointed by their staying power, they hardly stay for 15 mins on me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but these 2 particular colours easily stayed on my lips for 2 hours
      texture varies i guess :/

      Delete
  6. The one time I wanted to pick these up, I found only shimmery browns...even if the cost isn't much, I really didn't want to spend on that kind of a shade! The two that you have reviewed look so pretty, though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes even i was skeptical ..but these were the best in the lot i suppose :)

      Delete
  7. hi...nice shades....and I like coral one more...any ways following u now :)

    http://smitazzworld.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice product review I love the rosy blush color very nice effect and beautiful color. Will surely going to buy this soon.

    Best Hospital India

    ReplyDelete