Thursday, April 19, 2012

lakme enrich metallic lipstick shade #419 :REVIEW

Hey everyone

Today I am going to do a review on Lakme enrich metallics shade # 419


The lipstick bullet may look dark but once you apply it , you can get to know that the color isn't that scary

It is buildable and gives a perfect look especially for evening occassions




swatch under flash light


Swatch under normal light


on my lips under natural light


It is a rusty red shade having shimmers in it. The shimmers can be a bit annoying for some .

I generally swirl the color on to my fingers and dab it on my lips as it adds a bronzy red tint to my lips.

Staying power is satisfactory but after having meal/tea/cold drinks, the colors fade out leaving behind the sparkles(which i don't like personally)

But as for the price & quantity (Rs.225 for net quantity4.4ml), it is a decent product.

In my opinion this shade is more suitable for indian party makeup as these shimmery shades are perfect for parties.

But yes, I felt the need of using a lipliner for this particular shade !

I applied my avon lipbalm first followed by the lipstick because my lips are super dry these days(dont know whats wrong with my lips).Moreover Lakme lipsticks sometimes dry out the lips totally so to safeguard my lips from facing that problem I preferred using a lipbalm or beeswax kinda thing first .

Therefore, I will rate this 3.9 out of 5 .

Thats it for now. Will catch you all again.......

with love,

Bidisha


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shade Bidi :)
    looks fab on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gr8 shade bidisha...looks pretty on u
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. guess im the last one to see this post.
    Came all the way from google search to check this shade's review :)
    ♥I Diva♥

    ReplyDelete