Saturday, April 27, 2013

Eyemakeup : when you can't decide what makeup to do !

Hey lovelies
So weekend is here..yahoo...This is the time when I get to breathe a bit, (rather sleep and snore a bit ,rofl)
But as promised, I will be regular in blogging..Yes I am promising myself and pinching at the same time to make myself  believe that i have finally resumed this task :D
I was confused few days back regarding what eyemakeup to do
Yes, I should not boast about it but I have so many eyeshadow palettes that many times it becomes a tough job for me to select the perfect shade for me..
But trust me, the makeup which I did finally made me less confused.infact I got compliments for this makeup.
Hence if you feel that you cant decide then quickly check out this tutorial (hahaha self promotion at it's best :P :P  )







Step 1:Primed my lips with Garnier roll on concealer
Step 2:Applied a satin silver eyeshadow from my cameleon 12 color eyeshadow palette
Step 3:Applied matte black e/s from Coastal Scents warm palette, on my crease & outer V with crease brush
Step 4:Blended the black e/s with a fluffy crease brush
Step 5:Applied an aqua blue e/s from the cameleon palette layering it on top of the black e/s to add a mysterious effect to my eyes
Step 6:Blended the blue e/s again with a fluffy brush
Step 7:Applied a black liquid liner close to upper lashline
Step 8:Applied waterproof black mascara
Step 9:Finished the Look by applying kohl liner on the waterline


The final look

Products used for the makeup

So that's it
I hope you all liked this look.It will suit every complexion so give it a try.And also share pictures of the makeup =)
till then take care and keep smiling

<3 div="">
Bidisha

4 comments:

  1. superb work, soooooo nice it looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are very talented when it comes to eye makeup! I absolutely loooveee this look! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! :) I love your eye makeup tutorials bids :D Do them more often

    ReplyDelete