Tuesday, December 13, 2011

AVON SIMPLY PRETTY COLORBLISS LIPSTICK :swatches & photos

Heya ladies
wats up!
Today i'm going to do a quick post ; i am going to show the swatches of 9 avon simply pretty lipsticks that i own. Without offer these lipsticks cost Rs.139 each and during offer, i.e, in current month's offer you can get these lipsticks @Rs.99each and 2 for Rs.179.
The colors that are shown in the book are quite misleading so I thought it would be better if you see the colors swatched !
Do check out the offers that they are giving this month>>




The colors that I have, are>> truffle,cherry red, mango mania, amethyst, plum perfect, cranberry, rich wine, sangria & rich terracotta

Here are the swatches>>

(under natural light)


I hope this was helpful enough :)
Do share your views.

with love,
Bidisha

20 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!!!! Thank youuu Bidisha!!! I want Sangria-I already have Mango Mania and Rich Terra Cotta !!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sangria is the best one for indian complexion i guess ..a must buy !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mango mania! Its my everyday lippie! Love love love it with siren on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow !!! mango mania n terracota !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool!!! u grabbed all to-die-for shades ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes jyoti--who can miss these ? :D
    @ridhhi--i love mango mania n rich terracotta too:D
    @tanvee--wow nice combination girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got so many !! I like mango mania..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @bhumika--hehe yah..got these all in offer !
    @rakshanda--ur welcome sweety <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have everything that you have dear except sangria and amethyst! have you tired whisper pink???? do try for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the cranberry and I love the color. it;s so intense and lasts really long!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. truffle, mango mania n sangria for me..
    thanx so much for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. @namita---ur most welcome sweets :)
    @nivedita--yes true !:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. tats a beautiful pic...yes avon did come up with a separate flyer admitting that there has been some colour change in the brochure.
    ladies, anyone interested, pls check out my small blog oriflameavon at blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow very nice blog.i love rich wine and truffle.

    Bright Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  15. okay..I desperately need to Avon a Avon rep in Gurgaon....Or maybe I should become one myself...don't have a single one out of these :X

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely post and quite helpful for me before buying avon lipstick. :)
    samannita.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am looking for a dark maroon shade.....like we had Avon Cherry Ice and Rich wine earlier. Is there any shade that comes closer to rich maroon? What color is Cranberry and rich garnet?

    ReplyDelete